Friday, October 15, 2010

ANIMAX MUSIX 2010!!!

 

It’s ANIMAX MUSIX 2010 and another batch of artists are doing their take on some classic anime songs. This was a really amazing concert but sadly, I ended up just watching the version from the ANIMAX channel and I actually didn’t get to watch it from the beginning. :(

The artists who were on this said event was May’n, SCANDAL, ELISA, Mizca, Faylan, Shuhei Kita, AKINO fro bless4, Yoko Takanashi and Sayaka Sasaki.

This was really a fantastic event and it’s really fun to see and hear these artists have their take on some of our favorite anime songs.

May’n even sang GOD KNOWS (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu), Shuhie Kita and Sayaka Sasaki did a duet of What’s up guys (Bakuretsu Hunters) which was spectacular!

video not owned by me

I also loved the collaboration of Mizca and SCANDAL. The event was really breath taking and it was unfortunate that I only got to watch the ANIMAX channel version.

One of my favorite performances though was AKINO fro bless4’s take on the Mononoke Hime song as well as the MAZINGER Z song which wasn’t as good as the original (of course) but they really gave it SOOOO much energy which made it fun to watch.

 

video is not owner by me

I really hope a DVD of this concert gets released so I could watch it again *sigh* oh well have to wait for next year’s ANIMAX MUSIX event then.

No comments:

Post a Comment