Friday, October 8, 2010

Kimi ni Todoke SEASON 2 is a GO!!!

 

kimi-ni-todoke-02-kazehaya-sawako-by-the-river-after-school

Yes! Great news for Kimi ni Todoke fans everywhere! This will be announced on the cover of the November issue of Shueisha's Bessatsu Margaret magazine.

Season 2 of Kimi ni Todoke will premier on Januray of next year.

I’m very excited about this news. Kimi ni Todoke was really one of those animes that kept me feeling fuwa fuwa every episode.

I really loved how the anime was presented story wise and art wise. So, if you haven’t watched this anime yet then I highly suggest that you get a copy (anime or manga) and catch up!

There’s still no news about the theme of the second season but I’m hoping for more development between Sawako and Kazehaya (of course). But more importantly, I also want to see more of “Pedro”/Maru-chan and Ayane.

I want the season 2 to show more of Ayane’s back story because honestly, IMO, she’s one of the most interesting characters in show. I like how she’s a bit mature compared to her other friends and I’m very interested in how her relationships will turn out.

kimnitodoke

Yes Sawako-chan you will need to make your appearance on live TV again XD

I’m really looking forward to Season 2 and I hope that the flow of the story continues as well as the art style (simply breath taking).

No comments:

Post a Comment