Monday, November 22, 2010

My Little Sister Episode 8 Can’t Be This Bad

 

But it is..it is..T__T

Actually, before I watched episode 8 of Ore No Imouto ga Kona Ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, a friend already mentioned that it was the worst episode of the series but me being optimistic, I never thought that this anime could ever have a bad episode but boy was I wrong.

I never read the light novel so I believe that I don’t have any biases because I honestly love the anime.

Everything seemed like nothing, although the whole concept was ok and I really like how it all started Kirino being all excited because her novel was going have its own anime. Being all excited about the theme songs, the voice actors and the art direction, it was really fun to watch because it was something I could relate to.

If I was given that kind of opportunity I would have also acted the way Kirino acted but after that, after Kirino fainted, it was just a train wreck and simply a very negative episode. I don’t want to go into too much detail about that stuff because I don’t want to feel crappy again.

I don’t actually know what the point of this episode was. Was it to give Kuruneko more screen time? Because she was really awesome in this episode and it seems to me that Kuruneko was actually the only one who made sense.

Was it to hate Kirino because she’s perfect and always gets what she wants? If this is the case then they really did one heck of a job with this episode.

Kyousuke was really pathetic and I just don’t understand. I don’t buy the whole please please please I’m begging you please please please let my sister have her way. IMO, it was pathetic and annoying.

I was really upset with Kirino this episode and I actually like her! I mean she was all attitude, spunk and confidence. In this episode, Kirino was like a confused little kid.

The little sister loving Kirino that I got to know for 7 episodes would have kicked the panel’s asses when they mentioned that they would be changing the main character’s gender.

But no, Kirino just stood there helpless which was really sad to watch. :(

All in all Kuruneko was awesome but Kyousuke and Kirino really made me sad this episode. It just didn’t make any sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment